UGEARS creates eye-catching and imaginative self-propelled wooden mechanical model kits that can be assembled without glue. Their designs are inspired by real-life mechanisms and embody love of art and ingenuity. UGEARS believes that building these beautiful working models should be a fun, engaging and rewarding experience for the whole family.
In this world of video games and virtual reality, people still get excited when they find creative and fulfilling ways to use their hands. UGEARS fuels this excitement and gives individuals and families the opportunity to come together through the joy of hands-on modeling.
The thrill of speed, roar of engines, wheel to wheel battles and shiny frames flashing before the eyes of wildly excited audience of the early car races – it’s all there, in UGEARS’ fascinating U-9 Grand Prix Car based on iconic designs of the Golden Age of the automobile industry at the beginning of the XX century. Model U-9 recreates iconic design and the magnificent and imposing appearance of Grand Prix winner models from drive shaft to spare wheel.
- TYPE OF PRODUCT – Self-propelled mechanical wooden models
- EDUCATIONAL – Perfect for family projects through hands-on STEM learning
- ASSEMBLY – No glue and special tools are needed
- ECO-FRIENDLY – Uses wood materials
- MECHANICAL – The models produce motion without electricity.
- MATERIAL – Plywood
- MODEL SIZE – 13.8 x 3.7 x 5.1 inch (35 x 9.5 x 13 cm)
- PACKAGING SIZE – 14.6 x 6.7 x 1.1 inch (37.5 x 17 x 2.7 cm)
- PACKAGING WEIGHT: 0.39 Kg
- NUMBER OF COMPONENTS – 384 parts
- ESTIMATED TIME FOR ASSEMBLY – 6-7 hours
- WARNING: Not suitable for children under 14 years
- CAUTION: Contains sharp parts
- MADE IN: Ukraine